Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Center is pleased to offer a wide selection of terrific facelift options to the Beverly Hills and greater Los Angeles areas. A long-time favorite of the industry because of its dramatic effectiveness, the facelift can turn back the clock, giving you back the face of your youth.
Dr Banthia has performed thousands of facelift procedures and offers a variety of facial rejuvenation options — facelifts without general anesthesia, mini-facelifts, laser facelifts, and ultra mini lifts. Be sure to inquire about these options when you come in for your complimentary consultation. He believes in creating a refined, natural look so that results are dramatic yet without the stigma of having had plastic surgery.
How does a facelift work?
The facelift is cosmetic surgery to reposition and tighten underlying tissues and muscles, remove excess skin, and redrape the remaining skin – all to give you a very natural, more youthful look. The procedure by Dr. Banthia is often complemented with laser resurfacing and fat transfer or dermal fillers to add volume to the areas of the face that are sunken and deflated. Incisions are strategically hidden in the hairline and in the crease in front of or around the ear.
What benefits can I expect from a facelift?
Technically known as rhytidectomy, a facelift at Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Center improves the visible signs of aging by providing:
• Relief from deep creases below the lower eyelids and along the nose
• Restored muscle tone in the lower face to get rid of jowls
• Added fat and tissue to smooth out sunken areas
• Reduced sagging of the skin in the mid-face area
• Removal of loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw that create the appearance a double chin
Am I a good candidate for a facelift?
Facelift surgery is a good option for you if:
• You are a non-smoker and are physically healthy.
• You have a positive outlook and specific, but realistic goals in mind for the improvement of your appearance.
If you are looking to restore a more youthful and rested appearance contact Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Center for more information about a facelift and a free consultation. We believe you will be delighted by your new beautiful, youthful presentation, and the confidence boost, that result from Dr. Banthia’s facelift procedure. Call us at 310-341-2474 today.