Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Center is pleased to offer Beverly Hills and the greater Los Angeles areas area a wide selection of terrific facial rejuvenation options – including the brow lift. This procedure gives you the same dramatic and youthful effects of the traditional facelift but with an emphasis on the upper, brow region of the face.
How does a brow lift work?
As we age, our brow line begins to lower. Much like a classic facelift, the brow lift tightens up loose facial skin and smoothens out wrinkles, but this targeted procedure focuses on the upper area of the face, above and between the eyes. A brow lift by Dr. Banthia diminishes expression lines and bolsters a sagging brow, providing you a smooth and youthful forehead and brow. Rejuvenation procedures typically performed in conjunction with a brow lift include eyelid surgery, a mid- and neck life, and skin resurfacing techniques. The incision lines from a brow lift are well concealed within the hairline or natural contours of the face.
What benefits can I expect from a brow lift?
Also known as a forehead lift, a brow lift at Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Center can:
• Raise the eyebrows for a more alert and youthful appearance
• Minimize creases that develop across the forehead, or high on the bridge of the nose
• Improve vertical creases between the eyebrows (often called frown lines)
• Reposition a low or sagging brow
Am I a good candidate for a brow lift?
Brow lift surgery is a good option for you if:
• You are a non-smoker and are physically healthy.
• You have good skin tone and are not yet ready for a full facelift.
• You have a positive outlook and specific, but realistic goals in mind for the improvement of your appearance.
If you are looking to restore a more youthful and rested appearance particularly in your brow region, contact Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Center for more information about a brow lift. We believe you will be delighted by your new beautiful, youthful presentation, and the confidence boost, that result from Dr. Banthia’s brow lift procedure. Call us at 310-341-2474 today for a free consultation.