A weak or recessive chin can impact how balanced your face appears, but a remedy may be close at hand with Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Center. Our skilled cosmetic team is pleased to offer several options for chin augmentation to residents of Beverly Hills and the greater Los Angeles areas. We can give you a stronger, more proportional profile.
How does chin augmentation work?
Chin augmentation is a surgical procedure to reshape the chin to better balance the features of the face. Dr. Banthia can enhance the chin can by the inserting an implant or reduce it with surgery that reshapes the chin bone. The procedure is typically performed on an outpatient basis. Chin augmentation may be recommended in conjunction with rhinoplasty (nose surgery) as the balancing of the two features is fundamental to the face’s appearance.
What benefits can I expect from chin augmentation?
Chin augmentation, also known as mentoplasty, can:
• Create stronger chin line
• Increase the size and prominence a small chin
• Improve the contours of the chin
• Make the chin more proportionate to the nose, increasing facial balance.
Am I a good candidate for chin augmentation?
Chin augmentation at Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Center is a good option for you if:
• You have a small chin
• You desire a stronger and more proportionate chin and jaw line
• You have a normal occlusion of the teeth (the upper and lower teeth fit well when your mouth is closed)
• You are a non-smoker and are physically healthy.
• You have a positive outlook and specific, but realistic goals in mind for the improvement of your appearance.
During your free consultation, Dr. Banthia will discuss your cosmetic goals and recommend a surgical approach to strengthen your profile by adding definition. Contact Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Center today for an appointment and more information about chin augmentation and how it can enhance your appearance, through improved balance and structure.